Amphomag has a unique ability to neutralise acids and bases. Amphomag contains an innovative multi-range pH indicator that further simplifies spill response.
When applied to the spill, Amphomag’s colour turns to red for acids and blue for bases. As Amphomag neutralises the spill, the color gradually changes to yellow or green.
Free liquids in the released materials can easily be controlled and the neutralised material can typically be landfilled. For instance, sulfuric acid is safely rendered to harmless Epsom Salt after neutralisation.
- 1.5kg pottle
- Neutralises acids and bases
- Absorbs liquids, controls odours and neutralises gases
- Amphomag turns red for acids and blue for bases
- Neutralised spills result in Amphomag turning to yellow or green
- Neutralised material can be disposed of in landfills